2016 Annual Fund
Park-McCullough enjoyed another busy and vibrant year. Thank you for helping maintain this important historic estate as vital part of our community. Our concerts, theatre and exhibitions this summer attracted many new faces and demonstrated how the continued support of our donors makes Park-McCullough a magical place for all.
Here is some of what donors and volunteers have made possible in 2016:
- Extending our hours resulting in over 1000 visitors from far and wide led by our intrepid and loyal volunteer docents
- Concert programming became more eclectic, expanding our audience base
- Connected Through the Land, an exhibition highlighting the Hall Farm employees
- Living Room Theatre presented two plays, one of which moved to Off Bway, NYC
- 10 teams enjoyed another sporting croquet season
- 90 budding students attended Green Mountain Music Camp
- 10 happy couples celebrated their nuptials at the house, one of whom brought us coverage in both People Magazine and The Knot
- A new website and updated advertising plans
- Nighttime illumination in the carriage barn cupola
- Painting of the Veranda
- Work on the carriage barn foundation, enabled by a significant matching grant from the Vermont Department of Historic Preservation, begins this fall
Please consider lending your support in any amount to this incomparable institution. We appreciate every dollar, and promise to use your gifts wisely. This year if you are able to donate $5,000 or more, we will show our thanks by hosting a private dinner in the dining room for you and 8 guests. Please be in touch with regard to special gifts and bequests.
Sending best wishes and many thanks for your generosity,
President, Board of Trustees
Park-McCullough Board of Trustees: Allen McCullough, Mary Feidner, Judith Frangos, Sandra Mangsen, Randolyn Zinn & Chris Macksey
Donations may also be made via mail. Please make checks payable to the Park-McCullough House Association and mail payments to PO Box 388, North Bennington, VT 05257. Thanks for you support.